ArtTeam Wiki ReDesign

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:13:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 10:34 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> John Baer wrote:
> > Thanks Nicu for your logo submission. It looks great! I also wanted to
> > note the logo image is a hot link back to the ArtWork page.
>
> Very nice. I see some inkscape blurring action going on ;)
>
> ~m

It would be nice if the new pages didn't break all the old links to
fp.o/wiki/Artwork.  John, can you move these pages to use the existing
"Artwork" name (without the capital "W")?  Right now, it looks like the
original Artwork page has simply been disintegrated, and any
contributors trying to reach that page are dumped to the "no such page"
page.  Any other agreeable scheme that you guys like which keeps all the
existing links working within reason is fine, too.