Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:27:20 UTC 2007

What do you think of this image?
might not pass as a "avater" image like the others i`ve seen so far but it
looks good and simple.

The second image that i attatched here (fedora_image_submit_sample.png) is
just a idea i had to put oll the avater images in a nice looking decoration
arround it. the idea is to have it a bit like the vista image with that
decoration arround it.. i could mimic that but that wouldn`t do fedora any
good i think

What do you all think of it?