Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 23

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 12 13:54:00 UTC 2007

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> John Baer wrote:
>>
>> lol, never connected those dots ... A part of me wanted to place some
>> Fedora branding in the image. The title could change to "fedoraPhone".
>>

> I wasn't talking about the phone, I was talking about the tree.

I am not a Nazi, censoring content up and down, but I saw iPod images
rejected by some Open Clip Art Library admins because they think the
design is protected by trademarks and is not suitable for the library. I
have no idea what the policy should be here (or if we should have any
policy, hmmm, how about some nice anime or FF avatars?).

--
nicu