document-page-setup or/and document-properties icon mockups.

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:13:12 UTC 2007

hmm.. they look like those icandy icons (i`m sure you`ve seen them once)..
my suggestion is to make the sizes in proportion.. now they seem to be a
little to fat.
and that handle might fit the echo theme better if you do the colors like
this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=edit-undoL.png

it`s just a suggestion
looking good so far