Bluecurve style: announcing QSimpleStyle

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:04:22 UTC 2007

Uh... you didn't accidentally assume "I have" = "I designed", did you?

At any rate, I meant in Fedora, because Klearlooks is the KDE equivalent of
Clearlooks, which is what Fedora is using as default in GNOME.  I notice that
generally, it does a good job of unifying the appearance of programs (though
I am mainly a KDE user, I use GTK+ programs as well, so it's nice to have a
setup like Bluecurve/QtCurve/*looks to keep the programs looking the same).

--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!