Echo cursor theme

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 21 16:03:37 UTC 2007

Nicu Buculei napsal(a):
> Martin Sourada wrote:
>>
>> Will we make some wiki page for them (like EchoDevelopment) to easily
>> track
>> which ones need to be done now, or just start with sketches?
>
> Sure, start a wiki page and post the sketches on that page.

I created subpage in my personal wiki page for start [1]. Please feel free to
edit it. Please add you sketches there. After we make some decision about
default look (i.e. pick one of the different type of sketches if there is more
than one) we will make also a page to track process, like we have for
EchoDevelopment.

Thanks,
Martin