Echo cursor theme

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:05:38 UTC 2007

On 21/03/07, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at seznam.cz> wrote:
> Martin Sourada napsal(a):
> > I created subpage in my personal wiki page for start [1]. Please feel free to
> > edit it. Please add you sketches there. After we make some decision about
> > default look (i.e. pick one of the different type of sketches if there is more
> > than one) we will make also a page to track process, like we have for
> > EchoDevelopment.

I think if we put both our current pages on the front Artwork page
under Artwork/EchoCursors and Artwork/EchoLoading, it would encourage
more people to get involved if they want to and it seems this will
continue. What do you think?

> Hi again,
>
> I created and posted first sketch on the Echo Cursor Theme page [1]. Feel free
> to derive your sketches from it, polish it or post completely new sketches. Also
> feel free to edit the page if you find there any mistake, or if you can add
> there something that is not already there. And, of course, any comments on my
> sketch are appreciated.

I like the idea, similar to [1] and the one I have drawn [2]. The
outlining is good and these were exactly the colours I had in mind!

I think the 3D effect works more on the right-handed ones because the
angle on the lefties is slightly off. It seems to give a bit more
contrast, too.

./b

P.S. I hope the edit went okay as it seems there have been server
problems and a lot of stuff wasn't as it should have been.

1.  http://www.kde-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=2&id=32437&file1=32437-1.png&file2=32437-2.png&file3=&name=BlueShinyCursors

2.  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MartinSourada/EchoCursorTheme?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=BA-Arrows-Mar21.jpg

--
       ..// seawolf //..