Hi Fedora Art list!

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:23:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 09:18 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2008 9:13 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Are there any plans to communicate what Fedora TV actually is to people
> > who didn't go to fudcon in a scalable way?
>
> That's what I'm trying to do in this thread!
>
> fedoratv is a codebase is pretty rough around the edges.
> I believe greg is putting the hosts.fedoraproject.org instance in
> place so that the right people can start tracking issues.  The beta on
> the branding is no lie.

Can we get together some kind of announcement/interview about this?

I love the idea and think it's awesome. It's something that needs to be
made *very* prominent in the wider free culture community (not just free
software).

There's a massive existing community of artists and content creators
who, I'm sure would love to get involved in some way with this. a
particular name that springs to mind is the Blender Open Movie/Game
Project as they're following a very similar philosophy for the
development and improvement of Blender.

I'd be willing to help, but it would obviously need some input from
people in the know...

Best wishes,

Jon