Re: Fedora Mascot

Ashiqur Rahman Angel wrote:
Hi,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Mascot .
Is there any possibility of a new mascot based on recent versions of Fedora? What I have seen, last mascot was the Warewolf (based on Fedora 8 codenamed Warewolf).

We never had a real mascot, the Werewolf was just an unofficial drawing made by me.

The general opinion of the larger community was that we don't need a mascot, so we didn't pursue the effort.