Re: Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

Paolo Leoni wrote:
2009/4/6 Nicu Buculei >>I would include a few pixels from the pedestal, not being very happy with how the drawing is touching the bottom edge. >>Maybe also move the "coming soon" text 1 or 2px lower and maybe also the number of days a bit to the right and bottom.

This is the corrected version, could be ok? Anyway thank you for your feedbacks. https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/39/Deepsky-fedora11-countdown-banner_1b.svg
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/38/Deepsky-fedora11-countdown-banner_1b.png

I like it better. I think it maybe is a bit too plain and trying to find some way to make it a bit flashier. Maybe making it look more like a sunrise? A glow around the statue?