Re: First time !

Cata wrote:
Hello !

Hi Catalin,

I used fedora for one year . I want to improve it .I working with gimp and blender 3D .
I have few ideas and i want share them. What i need to do ?

Post here some links and talk about your ideas. You can also watch the ongoing discussions and take initiative when seeing something interesting - at this point we are supposed to finish the artwork for the F11 release, from wallpaper to website banners and to media art.

If you are looking for something to work on, we have a queue with incoming requests: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService