Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Apr 13 08:04:35 UTC 2009

On 04/13/2009 12:22 AM, MANNY HIDALBEMA wrote:
> Ok, i'm gonna try again rigth now....
> My best regards...

Ups, there seems to be a human mistake on my part: I usually sent an
introductory message to all who apply for membership explaining the
rules and it seems somehow I missed you, sorry.

You don't need to be approved in the FAS to be a member of the team, all
the "Action" is taking place on the mailing list. Membership in the FAS
can be gained after you produce at least one work.