Re: Fedora 10 T-Shirt LATAM (Design Service)

On 04/23/2009 05:32 PM, danyikki aol com wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I designed a model of T-shirt for Art-Work Design Service.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:T-Shirt_LATAM.svg

I think it could use the MgOpen-Modata font for the "10" on the back side (is the release number needed anyway?)

Also, for better readability and according with the Usage Guidelines, it may be better to make the logotype on the front side white:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Reversing_Logotype_Color_to_White