Different Wacom question

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Fri Apr 24 13:27:44 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

----- Original Message ----

I've always had luck with the Wacom graphire series. They're quite affordable, while I bought mine quite some time ago I believe it was $120. For years now they just work out-of-the-box, and if you want pressure-sensitivity, it's just a little more configuration (you need to add Xorg.conf back to F10 which actually causes some painful issues (kernel panic on shutdown, fun things like that) ) but it's liveable. I heard that a fix for this went into F11.

~m