Re: F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

2009/2/20 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>
>>It does have a nautical theme so I do think it would be appropriate, although we had already agreed some weeks ago we >>wanted to focus on the Greek and not the nautical aspects of Leonidas.

Ok, sorry for my little o.t. :-)
Follow a simple greek-related idea...it could be useful like a "basis"?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:F11-wallpaper-day-deepsky-mockup3.jpg

The original image was downloaded from here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Parthenon_from_west.jpg
The license seems to be compatible with "fedora using"...if I don't have a mistake.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org