Help out with the f11 wallpaper?

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Feb 25 19:05:21 UTC 2009

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/00/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup3_mo.png

XCF: https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/c/c3/Artwork_F11_greek-concept_mockup23_mo.xcf (warning, ~70MB)

It's a very quick/sloppy copy/paste job. I healed the columns a little bit so they look less crumbled than in Bob's original photo, but could push it more if we decide this is a good direction to go. (Same with the mountain/clouds/sky boundary and the water.)

A lot of polish work would need to be applied, but I don't think we should make the time investment unless folks think this is the right direction. So what do *you* think?

(PS I think Brian's latest blue starfield for the night version would work well for this)

~m