Discussion About Echo Perspective

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 21:29:29 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 21:41 +0100, Mark wrote:
> Good to see you changed your opinion here a bit with previous
> statements. You used to say that echo was unique and could not use
> modified oxygen or tango icons (or something along those lines).
> Anyways (your right about the monitor) you could mix the icons with
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=Tango-NG as well.
Yep, I keep an eye on it pretty close. I think they call it Mango! now
rather than Tango-NG though... And yup, my opinions are not set in
stone, so they gradually change, I'd say evolve, though usually rather
slowly >_<

> possible. i prefer questions answered by the creator (mainly you in
> this case) and not by some FAQ ^_^

FAQ is basically the same, only indirectly. Though I don't mind very
much answering the same questions over and over again (usually those of
the when-it-will-be-done type), FAQ might be a good place for me to
store the some of the more useful Q/A –_^

Martin