Fedora 11 Alpha - release banner

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:35:36 UTC 2009

Hi there,
we are almost near to F11 alpha release, so I propose to you some
candidates for the alpha release banner.

Since we are still in a initial session for the official F11 theme, I've
used a simple image to point the birth of a new fedora version.

http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora11-banner-alpha5.png
http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora11-banner-alpha5.svg

http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora11-banner-alpha6.png
http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora11-banner-alpha6.svg

The great music of the Boss (a.k.a. Bruce Springsteen) has inspired
these :-)

About background image copyright: the image is a piece of a sunset photo
that I've taken personally. If is necessary I'll provide the original photo.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org
GPG fingerprint:  DAD1 6419 D42B 0B1C D9E1 A9CB 4587 4812 17F7 F764