Re: F11 visual concept idea - greek

Konstantinos Antonakoglou wrote:
Well, based on what I've read so far, I gave it a try and produced this:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11-thermopylae-greek-mockup.jpg
Maybe too detailed, but I just want to point out the main concept, which
is the combination of ancient Greece and nature (water, mountains with a
lot of green).

Hey thanks Konstantinos (and everyone else)! I'll try to make the image more alive and green like your mockup!