Re: F11 visual concept idea - greek

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Máirí­n Duffy (duffy fedoraproject org) said:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_F11-thermopylae-greek-mockup.jpg

Maybe too detailed, but I just want to point out the main concept, which
is the combination of ancient Greece and nature (water, mountains with a
lot of green).
Hey thanks Konstantinos (and everyone else)! I'll try to make the image more alive and green like your mockup!

I like the idea. A question - is it possible/should we look for a full
photo (appropriately licensed) that can be used?

Certainly possible :) It might be hard to find one with all the elements we want though, which is why I think photomanip will be a good route.