Re: Wallpaper for Beta?

2009/3/5 Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com>

Once that's done, are there multiple people who can work on creating
the various other banners and art from that design?

I think that latest Mo's Mockups are best candidates for the F11 wallpaper.

Personally, I can help to provide release banners for the beta and, in the future, for the final version (including countdown).

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org