Re: theme song

Subodh wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place, but just to start with I am putting my query here.

It sounds like a good place, even if we lack people with a background in music.

Do we have something like a theme song for fedora? Either lyrics or a composition?

We don't have a theme song and I think we could use one.

I am a composer/arranger and have my own home studio setup. I can work things out if some collaborates for the lyrics and ideas.

I think you will have to take the lead in this and give us small and basic tasks which can be accomplished by newbies in this area.

BTW, are some of your creations available online?