Re: theme song

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

But a song about something that Fedora holds dear seems like a perfectly awesome idea to me. What about a song about friendship and community? And if Greg DeKoenigsberg suggests a workers' anthem, please ignore him. ;-)

Greg is working on a tune called "The Year of the Linux Desktop". I for one can't wait to hear it performed at FUDCon.

--Max