Introduction and First Project

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Mar 13 07:18:02 UTC 2009

Kevin Friedemann wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> My name is Kevin Friedemann.  I am a young aspiring graphic designer
> looking for experience and real life examples to work from.  I use
> Fedora 10 but prefer Photoshop over GIMP.  I am looking for any open

We are quite proud that our graphics *for* Fedora are made *with*
Fedora. But if you are so in love with Windows + Photoshop, we won't
deny your choice.

And even if GIMP can open .psd files, it *may* not be 100% accurate, so
using .xcf is better for collaboration with the rest of the team.

> graphic requests you have available at the moment.  I'm looking for
> something easy to start off with.

Then have a look at this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService