Re: Fedora 11 Beta release banner

Klaatu wrote:
i saw the images, and i like the first.  but the second was nifty too.

I am in the camp liking the second (themed) version best. Only that the bottom text row seems a bit crammed, the green arrow is small and does not have enough space to breath.

oh and can we make sure that the rounded corners are really
transparent?  the last banner had little white spots on the rounded
edges rather than being transparent so it was truly rounded, if i
recall correctly.  It looked fine against a white background but
obvsiouly against anything else it looked odd.

I tried it agains a black background and it seems OK to me.