Re: Fedora 11 Beta release banner

Hi Paolo!

2009/3/13 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

>> I am in the camp liking the second (themed) version best. Only that the bottom text row seems a bit crammed, the green
>> arrow is small and does not have enough space to breath.

Thanks for posting them to the wiki! These both look great! I definitely agree with everyone else though that #2 is probably the best.

It still looks like your bottom row of text could be a bit tighter. The first 'F' and the last 'w' look like they are gasping for air from the corners. I think the top row of text could be kerned just slightly tighter as well. Also, I think it might be better to push the '11' to the left a little to add a little balance from the temple.

Other than that, this is fantastic. Thank you for being so great about being on top of the web banners!! This is extremely good work; you've followed our general banner format / font / etc to a T.