Fwd: Fedora 11 Beta release banner

Hi Mo,

2009/3/13 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>

This is almost perfect. There's one thing I forgot to mention, the dark outline around the top line of text looked a little strange. I took your SVG and added a dark sky blue blurred outline underneath the text instead to solve the problem of allowing it to stand out from the background and mountain. Let me know what you think:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2d.png
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Deepsky-fedora11-beta-banner_2d.svg

I think that we can erase the word "almost"...that is perfect! ;) Thank you!

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org