Re: theme song

Konstantinos, Nicu,

Hello there. Yes I am already almost done with a new sound theme which I am soon gonna upload at the people.fedora space. Get ready to bump me with critics :) . I intentionally did not refer to any standard or base sound theme, as I wanted just to put in whatever I feel it should be like. And to an extent, with the local reviews it seems that the sound is a bit different from the regular themes. The start-up theme is important here because its like 50% of the whole theme. I am still working on it and in about a couple of weeks I think it should be ready if all the packaging and all goes well.

--subodh

Nicu Buculei wrote: