Re: theme song

Hello Keiran,

Thats great. Why not just start then and put in your work here in the forum. We can have inputs on it and even I will have something inhand to start with.

--subodh

Keiran Smith wrote:
Well I have Experience in Song Writing, I also play Guitar. If anyone wants to help I will be willing to start writing some music for fedora :D