Re: Banners and splashes

Charlie Brej wrote:
In the mean time I can easily make a new plugin with the background and have the progress bar from mizmo [1], so long as that is what is wanted.

Just to keep people up to date, here are a couple screenshots of the background in a plymouth plugin[1][2] (I picked one of the old ones for now which I personally think looks rather nice). Hopefully tomorrow night I'll get the progress bar going in a squerly pattern. I have made the frames of each segment progressing[3], now just the case of stringing several of them together and ripple their actions.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo1.png
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo2.png
[3] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leo_progress.gif