Re: base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Charlie Brej wrote:
I do like. Simple yet styled. I made a plymouth splash based on it. There is a video[1] and the source for anyone who wants to have a go at

Cool animation Charlie, but somewhat slow :p I hope the F11 boot process will not take *that* much and increasing the speed of the white line may not be good looking, how about making the shape bigger (so it is filled faster)?

running it. Currently we have spinfinity as the default splash for F11. Do we want to go with a theme specific splash or stick with a generic one?

[1] Flash: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/plymouth_leo2.swf
    Ogg:   http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/plymouth_leo2.ogv
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/leonidas.tar.gz