base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 08:23:43 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 20:50:32 Máirín Duffy wrote:
> [...]

Hi,
it's nice, Greek key makes it more alive but still it's looks too artificial,
computer like...

Do you have SVG sources for splashes?

And for KDE I'm not sure - I'd like to have fullscreen one (as for F10, it
solves some background issues for people using GDM) but now when wallpaper is
different it needs another big background image in package for KDM and
KSplashX... I'll try to manage it somehow... And of course I'd like to match
with Plymouth splash...

Jaroslav