Re: base banner style for f11 leonidas artwork

Nicu Buculei wrote:

I like them and I do not find them too over-the-top Greek, back when I was a kid I enjoyed *a lot* reading a book with ancient Greek legends. This is cool.

However, I find them a bit too plain, I would like them more vivid, maybe combined with the photo we are going to use as a background?

Like this: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/gnome-splash_f11.png