Re: New Concept for F11 King

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Would anyone be especially opposed to going with Samuele's Lion idea, seeing that both Samuele and Charlie have committed to helping out with it?

Also, some of our splash ideas (http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/splash/gnome-splash_f11-4.png for example, with the Greek pattern) could be adapted to use the lion instead, so we would still be able to take advantage of that work.

What do folks think?

As someone who is only an observer and lurker, and thus realizes that his opinion is of basically zero value, I offer a meek +1 and go back to lurking. :)

All we need is the lion saying "i can has fedora" and we'll have crossed all the streams, and the Internets will cease to exist.

--Max