New Concept for F11 King

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Mar 31 13:42:08 UTC 2009

Hi Samuele,

----- Original Message ----
> From: Samuele Storari <sstorari at byte-code.com>

> I can produce all the materials to fit the "Leonidas Lion Theme" in the
> scheduling for the final release, so we can bring all inside, at least as an
> alternative theme, I don't propose nothing for the landscape 'cause after a lot
> of test I really don't like my works 'cause it was so difficult for me working
> on that subject.
> Maybe this week I will provide you all we need for the graphic's pack, if
> someone want to collaborate with me please contact me.

I would love to collaborate with you on this!

Are there any brushes or images pending that are not licensed yet? I would be happy to try to find openly licensed ones or make replacements.

I also think we can use the Greek pattern splash designs we came up with the lion, see [1,2]. What do you think about this idea? The sources for it should be in that directory.

Is there anything else I can help with?

~m

[1] http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/splash/gnome-splash_f11-2.png

[2] http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/splash/splashmockup2.png