Re: New Concept for F11 King

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Also, some of our splash ideas (http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/f11/mockups/splash/gnome-splash_f11-4.png for example, with the Greek pattern) could be adapted to use the lion instead, so we would still be able to take advantage of that work.

I made a couple plymouth options that combine the greek pattern with the theme. There are 4 levels of complexity. Which one do people think is best?

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion.jpg
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion2.jpg
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion3.jpg
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion4.jpg