Re: Fedora release banners

On 05/01/2009 12:02 PM, Paolo Leoni wrote:
Hi there,
we're approaching to another, great, fedora release.
So, it's time to get some banners ;-)

The basic layout is good (maybe the placement ans size of the logo could be better) but I think it would be an interesting idea to change the wording somehow so it includes the F11 slogan ("Reign").

Below you can find two possible release banners (small):