Banner ideas

Jayme Ayres jayme at jaymeayres.com
Mon May 4 18:28:52 UTC 2009

As we have several spaces in the event, Maria Leandro and I are thinking of
doing some different gear, my idea is that
http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora/fisl10/banner.png

It is difficult to work with the 4 f's because both in Portuguese and in
Spanish the words do not begin with the letter F, so my idea is to relieve
the original idea. Tatica has done a beautiful art with the leaves and I
think we can use the two gears to put the events where Fedora will be
present.

2009/5/4 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>

> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 13:09 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
> > Are the four "leaves" of the 4-Foundations clover meant to be aligned?
> > Maybe it's just an optical illusion or my bad eyesight, but they look
> > a little out of alignment to me.  Other than that, and Nicu's
> The 'friends' one seems to be a little to close than I would expect it,
> but it might be just an optical illusion caused by the perspective used.
>
> > corrections to the logo presentation, this is REALLY cool.
> >
> Yup, I also tend to prefer Nicu's version, however, there seems to be
> something funky going on with the font border - there seem to be spikes
> and holes... Looks like this particular font needs different stroke
> settings (probably rounded corners and endings would be best).
>
> Also I find the fedora logo too big. So I've poked a little with it as
> well:
>
> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/designs/pendon3c.png
> http://mso.fedorapeople.org/designs/pendon3c.svg
>
> Martin