Re: Banner ideas

On 05/04/2009 09:28 PM, Jayme Ayres wrote:
As we have several spaces in the event, Maria Leandro and I are thinking
of doing some different gear, my idea is that
http://jaymeayres.com/arquivos/fedora/fisl10/banner.png

That's cool too! It looks like you will have a lot of eye candy and make me feel bad for being lazy and not implementing a few ideas buried deep in a corner of my head...

As a minor observation, you forgot one TM near the bubble logo - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Vertical_Version_of_the_Logo

I see your reasoning for reversing the order of the 4 foundations: Freedom is at the bottom to be the largest, but I am not sure about this: we still read from top to bottom...

I am also not sure about translation, you have "inovação" (innovation) instead of "first", isn't this a bit to far from the original?