Re: hey look a shirt

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Ian Weller <ian ianweller org> wrote:
splatter v2.0.

http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/fedora-splatter.png

SVG source is http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/fedora-splatter.svg.
i'll upload to wiki tomorrow unless someone wants to do that for me and
replace the current ones.
 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt#Fedora_Splatter

it needs cleaned up a tad bit before production but it should be better
for screenprinting than the previous ones.

--
Ian Weller <ian ianweller org>
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36

hey its a nice one
and i like it more than the previous one and i guess it would look better after printing