Re: libre graphics meeting

Máirín Duffy wrote:
On Thu, 7 May 2009, María Leandro wrote:

Excelent program, but I'm really really far :(
I think it moves around all over the world :)

I think it only moves between France and Montreal but I could be wrong.
It was in Poland last year and it was supposed to be in Singapore this year before it got moved. The organization is pretty open to suggestion on where to hold it, so it's possible to suggest your home town. :)
- Andreas