Wallpaper

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Thu May 7 02:55:08 UTC 2009

Ian Weller escreveu:
> On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 02:26:05PM -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Sometimes meritocracy sounds like autocracy in the Fedora Project.

Talking about meritocracy, the King Concept wallpaper was made by
"Samuele THE GREAT" to save us from the Greek Concept "Windows Xp based"
and his job was ripped without consensus!

Take a look:

Fedora 11 Wallpaper - Life Cycle

1 - First we had a Greek Concept Wallpaper.
2 - Second we had a King Concept Wallpaper.
3 - Now we have only a Wallpaper, without Greek, without King and
without a CONCEPT.

That's the point! What's the concept used to take/define the "consensus"?

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ