Wallpaper

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Thu May 7 05:22:52 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

> From: Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira <rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org>
>
> Sometimes meritocracy sounds like autocracy in the Fedora Project.
>
> Talking about meritocracy, the King Concept wallpaper was made by
> "Samuele THE GREAT" to save us from the Greek Concept "Windows Xp based"
> and his job was ripped without consensus!
>
> Take a look:
>
> Fedora 11 Wallpaper - Life Cycle
>
> 1 - First we had a Greek Concept Wallpaper.
> 2 - Second we had a King Concept Wallpaper.
> 3 - Now we have only a Wallpaper, without Greek, without King and
> without a CONCEPT.
>
> That's the point! What's the concept used to take/define the "consensus"?

You obviously did not read through the threads I took the time to dig up for you and instead you appear to prefer to remain incendiary and irrational. I will remember this the next time I consider taking time out of my busy day to provide thorough answers to your questions.

This thread is done. If you have concerns over the governance of the Fedora Art Team please take them to the board.

~m