Re: Wallpaper

On 05/07/2009 12:26 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

If anyone would like to step up as art team leader, please let me know, as I no longer wish to hold the position.

Mo, I understand why you feel like this at times, but honestly I don't know anyone who would be able to assume this position and also be recognized as such *inside* or *outside* of the team.

So please, have a walk in the park, have some fun time and maybe you will find enough new energy.

As for the wallpaper problem, here is my proposed solution, hope the schedule still allow it: include the right screen (the lion head) in the default package, so those wanting it don't have to download additional stuff, have only to click on "Change Desktop Background" (as we had with the temple image).