Re: Fedora release banners

2009/5/4 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>

The basic layout is good (maybe the placement ans size of the logo could be better) but I think it would be an interesting idea to change the wording somehow so it includes the F11 slogan ("Reign").

I've two new versions, one of these includes the slogan "Reign", but I'm not sure that's ok...

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/be/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/00/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1b.svg

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/1/1d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.png
https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/2d/Fedora11-released-banner-small_1c.svg

2009/5/5 Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com>

>>Re:
>>http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2009-May/msg00009.html

>>Does this banner need to be translated under the websites freeze?
>>That freeze date is listed as today or tomorrow.  I see one version
>>has the text "available for download now" -- if we plan to use it,
>>we'd want that text to be included in the website data that's frozen
>>for translation.

The version with the text is only a proposal, I think we can use a version without text strings if needed.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org