Pathname-based buildreqs not working?

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Sat Dec 8 11:08:02 UTC 2007

Yesterday I noticed that mock/yum seem to be having trouble finding
pathname-based buildreqs.

For example, buildreqs of /usr/include/tcpd.h and /usr/include/pcap.h
aren't getting found. I use these to maintain spec compatibility across
various releases, where these files can be found in either tcp_wrappers
or tcp_wrappers-devel, or libpcap or libpcap-devel packages
respectively.

I've tried upgrading to mock 0.8.15 from CVS (F-8 branch) and it hasn't
helped.

Is this intentional behaviour (not getting/reading the filelists
metadata) for speed purposes?

Paul.