How to configure monitor of my notebook toshiba with fedora

Hi,

I´m trying to configure my system (Toshiba satellite 2715XDVD) with fedora and my monitor (LCD 14´1) has a black boarder around it. I try to change the monitor settings but nothing seems to work. Can anybody help me?

Laercio Xisto Braga Cavalcanti

Endless Technology Sistemas de Informação

Rua Peixoto Gomide 321

Cerqueira César São Paulo SP

CEP: 01409-001

Fone: +5511-3255-3430

mailto: laercio endless-technology com br