shared calendar servers

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Apr 21 20:00:01 UTC 2004

> They mailed recently and asked if we could give them our thoughts on
> calendar server-side, and I said something like "ummm... our thoughts
> aren't very well-developed" ;-) but yeah, interested in working with
> them.

They're still in heavy devel but I think they'll be an interesting group
to interact with. They've gotten some fairly serious backing from the
common solutions group and their tie-in with I2 is something to think
about when thinking about desktop deployments and calendars.

Universities are interesting users of desktops - specifically of
calendars.

-sv