Re: terminal services prototype

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Cool! How much work to get this to work with gdm as the login prompt
instead of vncviewer, so you auth via gdm which starts a fullscreen
vncviewer on the client and connects it to the server without a second
login? (Ignore any naive assumptions in the foregoing...)

It's pretty trivial to do that. I've got that setup for many of our boxes already. I'll give more details tomorrow, if nobody beats me to the punch.

-- Rex