terminal services prototype

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 07:43:14 UTC 2004

Hey,

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 22:59, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:

> Doesn't work properly.
> The first time I logon it works nicely. However, I can't get back to my
> session once I disconnect.
>
> When trying to log in back, GDM simply hangs indefinitely. No CPU cycles
> are wasted. Nothing seems to happen. I'm using Kerberos V
> authentication, IPv6 and IPSec.

	Thanks for trying it out. Very helpful ...

	If you switch on GDM debugging in /etc/X11/gdm/gdm.con:

[debug]
Enable=true

	you'll get some horrendous spew in /var/log/messages that we may or may
not be able to make sense of enough to figure out what the problem is
:-)

	When the greeter has finished starting up on the primary display you'll
see "gdm_slave_wait_for_login: In loop". We'll want everything after
that which shows the VNC clients connecting.

Cheers,
Mark.